100 Universal City Plaza 5511-6, Hollywood, CA 91608Get Ready for the Ultimate Hollywood Experience!
Find a full day of action-packed entertainment all in one place: Universal Studios Hollywood.
With thrilling theme park rides and shows, a real working movie studio and Los Angeles' best shops, restaurants and cinemas at CityWalk, Universal Studios Hollywood is a unique experience that's fun for the whole family.
- First, go behind the scenes on the legendary Studio Tour to explore where Hollywood movies are made
- Don't miss King Kong 360 3-D created by Peter Jackson. It's the world's largest, most intense 3-D experience. Here, you won't just see it, you won't just hear it: you'll feel it. It's 3-D to the next level
- Experience our Special Effects Stage , where you'll learn the secrets behind the making of your favorite blockbuster movies
- Face action head on in heart-pounding rides, shows and attractions that put you inside some of the world's biggest movies, such as the Revenge of the Mummy thrill coaster, Jurassic Park ® - The Ride and Shrek 4-D™
- Hang on for your life as you crash your way through the animated world of The Simpsons™ on a revolutionary, new virtual roller coaster!
- End your day at Universal CityWalk , where everything is Always Unexpected
Face the action head-on in Universal Studios Hollywood's heart-pounding rides, shows and attractions that put you inside some of the world's biggest movies.
- Hang on for the ride of your life as you race, fly and crash your way through the animated world of the Simpsons on a revolutionary, virtual roller coaster!
- Brave the world's scariest indoor roller coaster: Revenge of the Mummy - The Ride !
- Survive an 84-foot vertical raft plunge in Jurassic Park ® — The Ride .
- Join Shrek and Donkey on an ogre-the-top adventure in Shrek 4-D TM .
- Watch the world's most cuddly celebrities put on a show at Universal's Animals Actors stage.
Restaurants inside Universal Studios Hollywood:International Cafe - Visit the award-winning International Cafe, located behind Mel's Diner. Featuring fresh items, including:
- Gourmet coffee drinks, Starbucks Coffee and refreshing beverages
- Gourmet sandwiches, salads and soups
- Sliced fruit, a wide selection of snacks & desserts
- Try a Large Slice of Pizza, you will like it so much you may want to get a whole 20'' pizza loaded with homemade ingredients
- Louie's tempting Lasagna
- Hand tossed Caesar Salad
- Mel's features Angus Steak Burgers with an original secret sauce from the 1950's
- The Grilled Chicken Sandwich, another Mel's staple, is marinated in 12 different spices, placed on a toasted potato bun with all the fixin's
- Indoor seating is also available
- Pizza Hut Personal Pan Pizzas and Breadsticks
- The Filet Mignon Sandwich, a blockbuster of perfectly cooked filet mignon, served on a ciabatta bun
- Fabulous Funnel Cakes. Freshly Made to Order! Smothered with strawberries and whipped cream. Big enough to share or have it all for yourself
- Hollywood Grill serves breakfast until 11:00am
- Doc's Fried Chicken has a blend of seasonings and spices that's more than finger lickin' good. You will be licking the plate!
- Their signature Orange Chicken with zesty Asian sauce is a hands-down favorite
- Fresh sushi rolls are made every morning, including California Rolls and the pot of gold at the end of the menu-the Rainbow Roll
- Pizza Hut Personal Pan Pizzas and Breadsticks
- Panda Express most popular dishes
- Roasted Chicken with potatoes and veggies
- Served with their famous beans and rice, the El Pollo Loco Marinated Chicken is flame-broiled perfection
- A rolled-to-order Burrito Grande is loaded with the things you love: traditional carne asada or marinated chicken, beans and rice. Top it with the special sauce and it screams "Olé!"
- Half of a chicken, marinated in 13 herbs and spices and then slow roasted over our outdoor BBQ and finished with a brown Sugar BBQ sauce
- Tender smoked pulled pork served on our freshly baked Ciabatta roll and topped with our homemade spicy BBQ sauce
- Our famous half-pound Sirloin Cheese Burger served with all your favorite toppings, ranch-style Cole slaw and our homemade potato chips
- Flame-grilled 12oz. Ribeye Steak with baked potato and cole slaw
- Come try our 9” Stretch Hot Dog, 12” Jalapeno Sausage and Mild Polish Sausage today!
- The world famous hot dog of Dodger Stadium always hits a home run with our visitors
|Souvenirs|| Universal Studio Store
T-2 Gear & Supplies
|Universal Clothing|| Universal Studio Store
T-2 Gear & Supplies
|Movie & Specialty Collectibles|| Production Central
|Film & Camera Supplies||Universal Film Co.
All Store and Retail Cart Locations
|Arts & Laughs||Face-Painting Artist
Rides & Attractions
1. What rides and attractions are at Universal Studios Hollywood?
2. What are the height requirements for the rides?
The following attractions have minimum height requirements:
You must be at least 40" tall to ride The Simpsons Ride
You must be at least 42" tall to ride Jurassic Park® — The Ride
You must be at least 48" tall to ride Revenge of the Mummy SM — The Ride3. Are there any new attractions or shows opening in the near future?
- Now Open: King Kong 360 | 3-D, created by Peter Jackson on the Studio Tour. The world's largest, most intense 3-D experience.
- New Sets on the Studio Tour: Experience the largest movie set street expansion in Hollywood history built with creative consultation from Steven Spielberg himself
4. What attractions might be closed during my visit?
Currently, all attractions are open, however this information is subject to change without notice.5. Do you have park information and maps in other languages?
Yes, we have park information and maps in other languages.Español Japanese Deutsch Chinese Simplified Chinese Traditional Français Korean Tickets 6. Is there a way to skip attraction Lines?
Yes, a Front Of Line Pass provides you with priority access to all attractions and reserved seating at all our most popular shows, in addition to all day admission to the Park.7. What are the ticket prices? What kind of discounts do you offer?
Universal Studios Hollywood offers a variety of ticket types, with pricing based on ticket benefits.
General 1-day admission is $77.00. Guests under 48 inches (122 centimeters) tall receive a discounted price* of $69.00. Children under the age of 3 years enter free of charge.
There are a variety of other ticket products, including the VIP Experience and Front of Line Pass.
For a list of our tickets, visit our Online Ticket Store .
* The height-based discount cannot be combined with any other discount, promotion or special offer.8. Can I buy tickets prior to arriving at Universal Studios Hollywood?
Yes, you can buy your tickets in advance through our Online Ticket Store .
Buying your tickets in advance will maximize your convenience: when you arrive at Universal Studios Hollywood, you'll head straight down the red carpet, right to the front turnstile. No need to stop and wait at the ticket booths!
Plus, we frequently offer great online savings for advance purchases only. To see our latest ticket deals, visit our Online Ticket Store now.9. Why do many of the Universal Studios Hollywood tickets offer discounts based on height rather than age?
Certain park attractions have a minimum-height restriction, so guests under 48 inches (122 cm) tall of any age qualify for a discounted admission* price on our general admission tickets.
However, at this time the Southern California Value Pass and Southern California CityPASS will not be changing immediately. They will still be based on the child age, since we sell these tickets through agreements with other partners who are 'age-based.'
Also, certain ticket types (for example, Annual Pass) are offered with just one price for all guests. For these products, there is no height-based discount version.
* The height-based discount cannot be combined with any other discount, promotion or special offer.10. How will you determine who is under 48 inches (122 centimeters) tall?
There will be signs featuring Woody Woodpecker at various locations around the front entrance of the Park that will enable guests and Park employees to determine if someone qualifies for the discount or not. The height-based discount cannot be combined with any other discount, promotion or special offer.
The measuring devices being used take average shoe height into account. Guest will be measured with their shoes on. There is some leniency built into the measuring signs to allow for shoes.
The Discounted admission is based on a guest's height at the time they visit Universal Studios Hollywood, not at the time the ticket was purchased.
If a guest has an under 48 inches Discounted Admission ticket but is actually measured to be taller than that, they will be asked to go to the Group Window to upgrade their ticket to a "General Admission" ticket. This will require paying the difference in price between the General and Discounted Admission prices.
Note that adults are also eligible for the same discounted admission if they are under 48" tall.11. Do I have to purchase a ticket for my baby?
Children 2 years old or younger are allowed to enter the park for free (no ticket needed).12. Do you offer extended-stay tickets or a season pass?
Yes, we offer different levels of our Annual Pass. Annual Passholders receive discounts on food and merchandise inside the park and at many locations on Universal CityWalk.
You can purchase your Annual Passes now, in our Online Ticket Store .13. What sort of behind-the-scenes access does Universal Studios Hollywood offer?
Universal Studios Hollywood provides all guests with a behind-the-scenes look into the world of Hollywood movie making. You'll witness behind-the-scenes magic inside the Special Effects Stage , and you'll journey through the Universal Studio lot on the world-famous Studio Tour .
And, for the most personalized and exclusive behind-the-scenes experience, check out the VIP Experience .
On the VIP Experience, you'll take a personalized guided tour of the studio including legendary movie sets and award-winning production locations closed to the general public and receive front-of-line access to all rides, attractions and shows in the Theme Park. Limited availability $259 per person (no children under 5).
Yes, we do. We have specially-priced tickets for members of the military.15. Why should I buy my tickets online?
Buying online is the most convenient way to get your tickets.
Print your tickets NOW and skip the ticket booths when you arrive.
It's Fast, Easy & Secure!
- Your personal information will be safe.
- The Universal Studios ticket store is a VeriSign Secure Site.
Yes, the Southern California CityPASS ® offers one-stop access to 5 famous attractions. In addition to Universal Studios Hollywood SM , you also receive access to Disneyland Resort Theme parks, SeaWorld San Diego, and the San Diego Zoo ® or San Diego Zoo's Safari Park ® , all in one Pass.
Now, for a limited time, receive exclusive bonus with each CityPASS you buy from us: Get a FREE 2nd day visit to Universal Studios Hollywood.Park Info 17. What are the park hours?
Park hours vary throughout the year.
For the most up-to-date park hours, visit the Park Hours Calendar page.18. Where are you located?
Universal Studios Hollywood is located in Los Angeles, California. Less than an hour from Disneyland!*
Our address is 100 Universal City Plaza, Universal City, CA 91608.
We are conveniently located right off the 101 (Hollywood) Freeway, approximately ten minutes north of Downtown Los Angeles. You can exit either Universal Studios Boulevard or Lankershim Blvd.
*Under normal driving conditions.19. How much is parking?
General Parking Rates are based on time of entry and are as follows:
|Parking Opening - 3:00 p.m.||$15.00|
|3:00 p.m. - General Parking Close||$10.00|
RVs (Recreational Vehicles) are $17.00
Prices are subject to change without notice.20. How long does it take to see the entire park?
If you don't want to miss anything, we recommend that you spend a full day visiting the park and Universal CityWalk Hollywood in the evening.
If you don't have a full day to spend at the park, but don't want to miss out on any of the fun, we recommend the Front of Line pass .21. Is the Theme Park still open when it is raining?
Universal Studios Hollywood is open on those rare Southern California days that include rain. But if it does rain, don't worry, we've got you covered with the world's first-ever theme park guaranteed rain check.
All guests visiting Universal Studios Hollywood on a day when the park receives over 1/8" of rainfall by 2:00 p.m. will be offered a rain check good any time in the following 30 days!
In addition, on rainy days Universal Studios Hollywood offers designated covered and indoor rest areas in which complimentary coffee and hot chocolate are served. Plus our park characters stop by these rest areas to say "hello."22. Do you have Locker facilities?
Yes, we do. The lockers cost $8, $9, or $10 depending on the size, and allow for in/out privileges all day. Lockers are limited to availability.23. Can we get tickets to see TV shows?
Inside the park we have an Audiences Unlimited Ticket Booth. At this booth, guests can receive tickets to see the filming of some of today's big TV hits for free. (Tickets are based on availability.)24. Are there hotel accommodations nearby?
Yes. In fact, there are two hotels within walking distance from Universal Studios Hollywood: The Sheraton Universal Hotel and the Hilton Universal City.
25. Can I bring food and drinks into the park?
We allow outside food and beverage of the following nature only: Water bottles (individual size and unopened at time of entrance), baby food, fruits and vegetables. Any specific food for health or dietary reasons on an individual size is permitted, subject to approval at the entrance by park security.
The following items are NOT allowed: coolers or large bags of any kind, any food purchased from outside locations, any beverage that is already open at time of entrance.26. Do you have a smoking policy?
Yes, we do. For the comfort and safety of all Park guests and team members, smoking will be permitted in designated smoking areas only.
ADA Information 27. Do you rent strollers and/or wheelchairs?
Yes, we do. Strollers and wheelchairs are available for rent just inside the park, across from the Universal Studios Store. The rental fee for strollers and wheelchairs is $12. There is a $20.00 refundable deposit fee for wheelchair rentals.